Friday, November 11, 2011

Quick update

Yesterday we had more testing done. Today I think we will get some results from an MRI, EEG, blood work, and spinal tap. We will also be finding out more about the experimental procedure they want to try on our baby girl! I don't think there are any more procedures scheduled for me. I am receiving a very rare antiviral medication via IV every few hours. When the nurses administer it they have to wear body suits... It kinda makes you wonder?! Yesterday my headache was so bad I could not watch tv or really even talk. But I am hoping today I can catch up on my day time television! Thanks for your prayers, and if your local, come help with coal tonight for the adventure project. Message me, or check out my FB page For details.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment