And it turns out a 34/40 isn't failing anyways, its an 85%. So all of that was for nothing. Next time I will check my math before having a breakdown on the phone with my professor, I promise!
All that to say, that right after that my bestests bud Brittlee called, and I cried to her. Then she cooked my family dinner and we had a wonderful night of fellowship and encouragement at her house.
And after all that, we have decided to stick with the Ethiopia program. If in a few months there is news coming out of Ethiopia that field investigations are failing, or other bad news, then we will be flexible. But at this point we really feel like God hasn't ever asked us to do anything the easy way, so why would we now? We feel called to the orphans of Ethiopia and hopefully we will help at least a few of them be orphans no longer soon! So we are weathering the storm. If you want to send us umbrellas, it would be appreciated.
I am sure I will have just a few more emotional breakdowns between now and then. So just go with it, k?