Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nw computer

Guess what I got a new computer today! And so did David! We are so excited. I got an iMac and he got the iBook. The only problem is that I have no idea what I am doing ! But don't worry, we got the proCare. So we get to go in for private classes on how to do everything! We are starting with the basics! I am so excited! Every Tuesday morning we are going in for lasses, at least for a while! Yay!

I also ran my first 7K this morning. It was cold! But my friends Courtney and Brent and Britt, of course, all ran it too! We all did great! I don't know my official time yet. Somewhere around 45 minutes. That was my fourth run of the year, I have officially been training for my marathon now for four runs! WooHoo! 

Also, DON"T FORGET the Bachelor starts tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment