Friday, October 12, 2007

My little ghost

This afternoon Tre got the idea that he had to have this white dish towel, that Grandma (Goma to him) made us, on his head at ALL times. I am not sure where his little mind comes up with these ideas, he seems young to me to be playing make believe, but whenever the towel was on his head he would crawl as fast as he humanly could, it was like it gave him super powers! Any how, he had to have the towel on his head at all times. There were two minor problems with this; 1. he couldn't get the towel to stay on his head. 2. when he would put it on he would just drape it over his whole head and then run into things going full speed cause he couldn't see. (Maybe we should disregard that post "My Little Genius") Any ways, my little super hero was quite super today! Here's a video!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...he is so cute!...loved it when he crawled under the dog too - ha! Super Tre!!

    ReplyDelete