Monday, July 11, 2011

A few things I'm loving...

I love etsy. I know most everyone these days knows about etsy. But if you don't, you need to check it out. I am always dreaming, I could spend all day on there. Here are a few shops I am really loving as of late.

These crocheted poufs will most likely be making an appearance in our living room, and possibly everyother room I can find a place for them soon!

(I also love her crocheted rug, I'd like one for Laila's bed area)

I have also been obsessing over this chalkboard globe... I think my next project will be the boys room, and this will fit right in.
I am also dreaming up a front porch makeover...
And these will definitely be on the list...
Imagine them in trees in the back yard, or hanging from the front porch, or anywhere!


And this just lights my heart up, and I need to find a place for it in Nugget's Nest!

Do you have favorite etsy shops, or things you are drooling over? I need to know!


2 comments:

  1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/75878858/three-tier-wedding-cake-ball-mason-jar

    LOVE LOVE LOVE

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/74784759/handmade-teacup-chandelier-using

    And this is just the tip of the iceburg!!!

    ReplyDelete