Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tre and D... Broder's



The weird mixture of boys imaginations, their deep longing to be warriors, and religion in it's purest form...
Tre and D are hunting buffaloes in our basement, they occasionally get shot by bad guys and die. Then they rush to the dead warriors side and pray "In the name of Jesus please bring my broder(brother) back to life, heal his body. In your HOLY (usually yelled) name, Amen."
Then they say they're covered in blood from killing a buffalo...
I wish I could say Lulu and I were painting our nails, or something super girlie, but she is tackling them and being the buffalo, I guess she fits right in!

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot to mention until just now that one day when the broders were over, D pointed something out with his pinkie. When I noticed and remembered your previous blog about that it made me smile real big! Love those guys.

    ReplyDelete