Friday, January 21, 2011

2011 List

I decided not to do New Year's Resolutions this year. Instead I made a 2011 To Do List.
Here are a few of mine. I feel that a To DO List is a more positive way of entering the new year, things I want to try, things I want to accomplish, rather than things I did wrong in 2010!
Here are a few of mine, it's pretty long, so I won't subject you to all of them.

To Try In 2011
Painting (as in, on a canvas, with artistic talents?!)
Sending love notes to my husband
Washing my sheets more
Stopping myself in the middle of an outburst

To Do in 2011
Save $ for several of the things on this list
Write one thank you/appreciation note per week
Go to Seattle to see my friend(s)
Join a CSA
Repair all the clothing in the "Repair" pile in the basement
Go to NYC
Finish my new creative space

What are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment