Monday, July 26, 2010

poverty, disorder, and violence

"It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge." ~Phyllis Diller

Today is one of those days where I question my desire for more children. Tre has been driving me crazy! It is most likely due to our lack of routine over the past several days due to company, birthdays, travel, etc. Needless to say, it is now his nap time. And I think I might poor myself a mojito and read something that takes me far away to a distant land of ocean breezes and tropical birds. Because after all, I can organize the basement when he wakes up!

And in other news... I am working on my fall line! I will be re-launching my etsy store in the fall, and it is going to be delicious! I will be giving sneak peaks over the next few months, so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment