Monday, March 1, 2010

Ooops

In case you haven't noticed, I have been slacking. I sort of forgot that I was in school for a while, and have found myself far behind. Then I got a crazy case and have been working like mad. Then my sweet husband took me to the mountains for a little get-away that I didn't really have the time for, and we got stuck up there because of avalanches and couldn't get home. Trying not to stress, really did enjoy the amazing Colorado Mountains, I forget how lucky I am to live here. Now, this is where I would post all of the adorable pictures of our weekend. Tre's first EVER ski lesson, my new shoes, me and David snowboarding, us and our friends at the condo, etc. NOPE, no camera still! Uggg!

Had a blast, getting stuck in Winter Park was fun, and now, it's off to work.

Please keep us in our prayers, we are $1,000 short of being able to turn in all of our paper work to Ethiopia. So everything is on pause until we can come up with the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment