Friday, January 29, 2010

Christian Music

I just went in to Tre's room while he was suppose to be napping because I heard little peeps. He quickly rolled over and said, "Mema these little dinosaurs came from my dinosaur world, you should take them, they're keeping me awake."
Hmmm. what do I say to that? So I said, "You're right I think they are keeping you awake. So please go to sleep now." And I started taking all of the stuffed animals off his bed, that weren't there when I left him the first time.
As I took his snake he said, "Mema I need my snake to snuggle me."
I said, "You may have your snake but if I come in again and you are playing with him, I will take your snake away. You need to close your eyes."
And he replied, "Then my heart will be aching, cause he should never leave my hands. 'Member the bible tells us that because of the song about my breaking heart."

It's a good song, I couldn't blame him for taking it out of context.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm a new Christian and have decided to blog about it. I'm looking for like-minded bloggers to share with, and your site looks really cool. Very peaceful, thoughtful, and family oriented.

    ReplyDelete