Friday, October 2, 2009

Were Moving!


The Purvis' are moving. Soon we will move from our humble little town home in Aurora to our new purple palace on the hill! Yes, that's right folks, we're moving to the purple purvis palace. We found a great old house in downtown castle rock that we love. It is a few blocks from all the shops and fun of historic castle rock, and it backs to the park, with water slides, pools, basketball courts, and much more! I am very excited for our move. We have a great backyard with a vegetable garden and old old dog house that I love. Plus lot's of room to play. A big front porch, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a big play area, a living room, and an awesome kitchen.  I am really excited and can't wait to share pictures as we move in and get settled! And soon you can all come and have pumpkin pancakes at the purple purvis palace! (Yay for alliteration!)

PS- That is not the house, I just needed a picture till I can go take a pic of ours!

1 comment: