Friday, August 28, 2009

Tre's first day of school

Here is Tre on his first day of school raising the flag. He was so excited to go to school. I was excited for him. (I didn't cry!) I have no idea what he did or what he thought, he won't talk about it. Accept to say that his friend is Cody. Now this is funny to me because out of the 12 kids that were there yesterday in Tre's class Cody is the only other kid who speaks english! So naturally, him and Tre are now friends!

I am a bit worried about the entire situation. David and my mom keep urging me to give it another week before I yank him from school altogether. I am going to observe all day on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes. But in the mean time, wherever Tre is he will enjoy it. 

1 comment:

  1. i'm interested to hear what you guys decide. Either way, glad Tre is enjoying himself.

    ReplyDelete