Thursday, July 17, 2008

Did I mention?

Have I mentioned that we  are potty training at our house (by we I mean tre. David and I are helping, but as far as going in the potty, us adults pretty much have it down, minus a horrible Christmas night two years ago, but that's another post for another day, right David?!)? Yup! Any advice is welcome! He has been doing fantastic until today, I introduced underwear, cause he can't go running around naked once we leave our premises, you know! Well, underwear has put a big dent in the process, so far he has peed and pooped in his underwear all day. Once I take them off he goes right in the pot! Not really sure where to go from here! I am taking the relaxed route though, not to stressed about it, but if we save three or four diapers a day, it's a success. Now if he is five and still where we're at today, then I'll be worried! 

1 comment:

  1. no advice... just loads of good luck and patience to ya!

    ReplyDelete