Friday, May 23, 2008

Window Shopping

If you don't know about etsy, check it out. It is an online mall full of shops from individuals who create. It is a great way to support the handmade community and small business. I love window shopping. I recently made some great purchases that I am waiting to get all hung up and set before I reveal. But in the mean time here are some things that are gorgeously fun!
This is a gorgeous quilt by Dixonchick










These lovebirds are a funky decal you can put right on your walls! I want mine in an empty frame above my bed! I love this artist's shop!


















I love this cupcake stand! Such a cute idea, and a great way to make a little desert feel grande! She makes all of her stuff by hand!


















And I love this lady's shop. She makes cards specifically for adoption. I love her unique and necessary idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment