Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two new things

Here are two wonderful things I discovered this weekend:
1. These bright orange lilies! I love them so much! They have been opening more every day and just really brighten up any room, and especially in the middle of February!

2. These amazing mojitos I made up! So we had girls night last Monday and I had a pineapple mojito and loved it! So for Tre's dedication party I wanted to have pineapple mojitos for everyoen of age! So I looked up a ton of recipes online and decided to just go look at what I could find and see what I would create. While at the store I passed the pomegranite Italian Soda (by Organics) and new I had a GREAT idea. I ended up making pomengranite pineapple mojitos, and boy were they good! I forgot to take a picture of a real one. But I do have a pic of my drink boards in my kitchen that I created:

So here's the recipe, try 'em, you will thank me later!

1 glass, place 3/8 - 4/8 of a lime in the bottom (I just cut a whole bunch of limes in eigths)

Add a pinch of cane sugar

four mint leaves, I tore them in half

and mash all these thing in the bottom.

Then add 3 ounces of Rose's mojito mix, which I found at Safeway

Two ounces of pomegranite italian soda

one ounce of pineapple rum (I always use Malibu, it's the best)

Then fill the glass with ice, and add a pineapple ring and a straw to the top... DELICIOUS!


1 comment:

  1. You are like a perfect Martha Stewart...but not shady and illegal ;) ...and way cuter! :) haha...

    ReplyDelete