Monday, June 20, 2011

Sneak Peek

Look what's coming along...
I am excited about this new room. Lady Lou's room is now becoming a room for her, and Nugget. This is her new bed area, it is not finished yet. And I will do a long post on the whole process when it is all done. But I am just so excited about it that I wanted to do a sneak peak!
(I made the bed out of pallets, and David helped me screw the wheels on.)

Also, I am introducing a new name for "Lulu"... in case you don't know, we cannot use real names on the blog while children are in foster care. So I have named our little girl "Lulu" on here, but that was before I knew her. And now I am changing her "blog name" to something we actually call her, Lady Lou.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The bed turned out awesome! You definitely have an eye for these thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I totally have 3 pallets sitting in my garage right now. 2 I want to make a head board... not sure what to do with the third. I can't wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete