Friday, September 10, 2010

Bienvenido! Soy Contenta!

We've been busy around here. I opened my etsy store last night, and will be continually adding new product! Please check it out!

If you want to make an order and your local, let me know and I can set it up so you don't have to pay any shipping! My fall line has also been featured at Magpie, a local designers shop whom I adore and feel so privileged to be apart of now! Yesterday I went and took a few images there. You can see her amazing eye, her cutting edge design, and her heart f
or her work. (You can also read her blog here!)
And, in case you didn't notice, we did a blog face lift as well! Notice you can now tweet, or share posts on facebook (the little pics at the end of each post), and don't forget to become a follower of our blog! (Click the link at the bottom of the blog.)

Life is good around here! My camera is back, my store is open, Tre is loving school, and now I get to design a nursery!
(here's a sneak peak, when finished I will reveal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment