Monday, June 28, 2010

Things I am liking today

Here are some recent discoveries that are making me drool!

This website: www.modernpoverty.com, it is so fun and has great stuff. Like this tape, I can imagine a lots of cool things I'd like to do with it!

This romper, I never thought I'd want a romper again, but this one is delightful, with gold sandals and braids in my hair, I can imagine it, can you?


Our town (Castle Rock, CO) has a new OPen AIr Market, the second Saturday of each month, and it is amazing. You can get the low down at my friend Melanie's blog. She is uber talented and participates as a vendor at the market, she highlights some of the vendors with gorgeous photography and sneak peaks of what's coming, here
on her blog.

And lastly, Tre's bedroom! The one thing I got so far that is making me drool, a huge Einstein poster! My mind has been working and I can't wait to re-do it. I will keep you in the loop, but here is a few hints, bright red ornate frame, WWII, airplanes, and rope. I know, fun!

What are you drooling over right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment