Saturday, January 23, 2010

Top ten questions that I never asked before having kids.

I saw this on another blog and thought it was so funny! Here are my top ten questions that I never asked before having kids...

10. Why are you touching your pee-pee?
9. Where are your pants?
8. Why did you just spit all over?
7. Who is the boss here?
6. Why did you pee all over the bathroom?
5. Why is there pee on the toilet paper roll, again?
4. Who told you that was okay?
3. What do you say after you foof?
2. Is that nice hitting or angry hitting? (because there is a difference for three year old boys!)
AND
1. Who taught you THAT?

Okay, what's some of yours?

1 comment:

  1. I should do one of those except about top ten questions that I never asked before getting a dog...most of which having to do with poo...ick

    ReplyDelete