Summer Break To Do List is not getting much shorter. But here are some of the things we've accomplished in the past few days:
- returned summer semester books, 4 books that cost me almost $400, I got $29 back.
- bought books for two of my four classes for fall semester. Paid $200.
- Acquired new coffee table, it was free on craigslist. If David doesn't like it he can throw it out.
(This is Tre measuring the new coffee table to make sure it fits, he said it's 46-7.)
- New wardrobe for internship, acquired, one pair of nice pants, one pair of shoes to match ($50 total). (That's all the budget could squeeze out.)
- organized closets
- making some progress on insurance debacle.
- praying in progress