1. He really likes to pee outside, whenever possible. (I'm pretty sure he holds it until we go outside.)
2. His best friends are Ellie, Blake, and Eva.
3. He hates wearing undies.
4. He loves to shoot hoops.
5. He loves to jam. (drums, guitar, saxophone, microphone are all included in that)
6. He is becoming more and more affectionate as he gets older
7. He knows all the parts of excavators, graders, and backhoes. (Including but not limited to: undercarriage, tracks, bucket, hydraulic rams, cab, engine, boom, arm, etc.)
8. His favorite music is The Mamas and the Papas, and the song "counting on god"
I asked him a few questions about turning three:
1. Tre what is your favorite thing about being three?
"Next I'll be four"
2. What do you want to tell everyone about your birthday?
"Sing me happy birthday!"
3. What do you want to tell other kids who are gonna be three?
"Watch out for the potty!"
There ya go!