Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tre is Tre!

I can't believe it, but Tre turned three on Saturday. We had his first big party. It was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came. Tre had a great day. He kept looking at David or I and saying, "I so happy! I so happy!" He sang along when everyone sang him happy birthday, he is still overwhelmed by all his new toys, and overall it was an amazing day! I cannot believe he is already three, about to start school in four weeks! Here are some of the things we should remember about Tre when he turned three:
1. He really likes to pee outside, whenever possible. (I'm pretty sure he holds it until we go outside.)
2. His best friends are Ellie, Blake, and Eva.
3. He hates wearing undies.
4. He loves to shoot hoops.
5. He loves to jam. (drums, guitar, saxophone, microphone are all included in that)
6. He is becoming more and more affectionate as he gets older
7. He knows all the parts of excavators, graders,  and backhoes. (Including but not limited to: undercarriage, tracks, bucket, hydraulic rams, cab, engine, boom, arm, etc.)
8. His favorite music is The Mamas and the Papas, and the song "counting on god"


I asked him a few questions about turning three:
1. Tre what is your favorite thing about being three?
"Next I'll be four"

2. What do you want to tell everyone about your birthday?
"Sing me happy birthday!"

3. What do you want to tell other kids who are gonna be three?
"Watch out for the potty!"

There ya go!


No comments:

Post a Comment