1. Finishing a Sewing Project
2. Sitting down at night with a clean house all around me.
3. Getting Tre out of his crib in the morning, he's always so happy and goofy in the morning.
4. Checking things off my To-Do list (and if I forgot to write them down and I do them anyway then I write them on the list just so I can check them off!)
5. Laughing with Friends
6. Driving with the windows down and the radio really loud.
7. Fabric, all fabric, matching fabric, shopping for fabric, stacking all my fabric up, anythign to do with fabric!
8. The smell in our room when we wake up: it's our smell, mine and David's together.
9. Tre's new walking stick (note picture)
10. Going on dates with my husband. (we went to Gabriels this past weekend and it was such a treat!)